Monday, November 22, 2010

Well, Crap

I go in for my beta this morning and last night I started getting very light pink spotting.

I am hoping with everything that I have that this means nothing. I am afraid that my period is starting. As if this day wasn't going to be long enough, throwing this in does not help a thing.

I won't lie, I cried last night. A cry that I haven't seen since my miscarriage back in August. I am going to try my best though to keep my thoughts positive today.

Need all the prayers I can get that IVF #1 is not a bust.

7 comments:

  1. Do they have you using Endometrin suppositories? I've heard a lot of people spot with them. I spotted a little when my period was due, and it stuck around for a couple days. I have fingers crossed for two good betas today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a cycle buddy of yours, beta same day-today! I hope and pray that your beta is a big fat one and that your bleeding is nothing to worry about. I won't hear anything back until after lunch...boo. I hate the wait! GL& Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of positive thoughts coming your way! I hope you get good news!
    Happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely praying for you. I'm sure you've heard, but a little spotting can be complete normal. Hell, I've heard a good deal of spotting can be completely normal. Crossables crossed, prayers sent up, all the sticky baby dust in the world to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending lots of prayers and sticky baby dust! I hope everything turns out okay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you. Hope you got positive results.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your day had a better ending.
    ICLW

    ReplyDelete