Tuesday, November 23, 2010

This is Ridiculous!

So my husband finally gets a call back. Get this one. Oh no, it was too early for a beta yesterday we actually were supposed to wait until Thanksgiving for that. They are embarrassed that their paperwork was wrong and also that no one bothered to call us. They are cautiously optimistic that I am pregnant. Not sure what to do with that tidbit of information.

I am so irritated right now. I just had to hold on until yesterday; now I have to wait two more days. Of course, that is assuming we will in fact get a call back this time. I know two days shouldn't be that big of a deal but it really is.

Need to meditate or something. Serenity Now!!

12 comments:

  1. that sucks, but on a good note if you go in on Thursday you can see if it doubles!!

    I hope your next beta is a nice high number!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy. Seriously crazy. Did they even tell you your beta?? How many days past your transfer are you, anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband talked to them and they did not give him the beta. We are 11 past transfer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a nightmare! I hope this becomes a 'funny' story to tell when you talk about how you conceived your precious child!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMFG. I can't believe they didn't tell you what the beta was, even if it was low-er. Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds terrible! As if going to get more bloodwork done is exactly what you wanted to do on Thanksgiving. But all I can say is they had BETTER call you back that same day with results and not leave you hanging again. Geez! (in the meantime, can you distract yourself with food preparations? I know I would be a crazy mess, but maybe you are stronger than I am...)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How frustrating! I'll cross my fingers for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. people in the medical industry can be so annoying! Don't they know that this is HUGE? Be more careful and call back jerks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here from LFCA...thinking of you and hoping you get great news soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here from ICLW. Are you kidding me? I would be SO upset!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Waiting sucks! Fingers crossed you get the result you're looking for. Happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so sorry for the waiting drama! I hope the next two days are filled with lots of things to keep you busy. Hoping you get great news in a few days!

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete