Friday, November 5, 2010

IVF Trigger Tonight!!

Okay! Patience is a virtue that I do not always have. The Dr's office called this afternoon with the game plan for this weekend. We are going to trigger tonight. This is a big relief to Bill and I.

We are to give me two injections of Ovidrel at 11:30 tonight. Surgery is scheduled at the Conceptions Littleton office for 10:30 Sunday morning.

I am excited and nervous at the same time. It has been such a struggle to get here and we are almost there. Of course, after this procedure we wait five days to hopefully implant the embryos and then wait another two weeks to find out if we are pregnant. Really, this is just a crossroads to the beginning of the next part of our journey.

For some reason, I am starting to have a good feeling about this whole process. I really am starting to feel like maybe, maybe just maybe at the end of this Bill and I will have the beginning of our family.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling good moving into this phase of your IVF.. even better to sustain a little bean :)
    Best wishes - keeping you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with everything! I hope you get your miracle!

    ReplyDelete