Monday, November 22, 2010

Oh Mylanta

Goodness gracious! As if today has not been stressful enough it appears my Dr's office is not going to call today with the results. I know that they return calls until 5:30 and it is about 10 past now.

When I went in for blood work this morning the nurse did tell me that the spotting wasn't necessarily bad. So that part is hopeful, although I was told the same thing about the spotting with what turned into my miscarriage in August as well.

So now this rollercoaster ride continues until tomorrow. I really thought I would have an answer today. Stay tuned........

6 comments:

  1. Those bitches! Don't they know that this is IMPORTANT!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACK! That's the worst. I hope you now have good news and just are out celebrating and haven't had time to post yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the heck? I can't believe they didn't call. How have you not peed on about 100 pee sticks yet?? I hope they call you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! That's uncalled for... you shouldn't have to wait an extra day... I can't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry Ladies, they never called so we will be waiting on pins and needles until tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keeping up the prayers for you. What a pain that they didn't call you today. You know my annoying butt would have been on the phone at 5. I'll be keeping an eye out for the update.

    ReplyDelete