Monday, November 28, 2011

We have a Roller

My little houdini Zachary has become quite the little roller.  A few nights we have gone into the nursery to find him rolled over and quite proud of himself.  I am kind of sad that the first person to see him roll; live and in person, was my Mom and not Bill or I.  I know that it is not supposed to be a big deal but deep down it kind of feels like it is.  We shall see if Miss Zoe decides to follow in her brother's footsteps. 

We got our family pictures back today and I think they turned out great.  It still feels very surreal to look at the pictures and see my dreams of a family looking right back at me. 



1 comment:

  1. Way to go Zach! I'm sure Zoe will be showing off her new moves soon also! Great photos! Thanks for sharing! You have a beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete