Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful....

I love Thanksgiving.  It is absolutely one of my favorite days all year long.  It give us the opportunity to think of all the good things in our lives.  Here a just a few of mine.

I am thankful that I still have my Mom and Dad to share the day with.
I am thankful for my Sisters, without whom I would still be doing turkey day dishes.
I am thankful for my Nieces, the two most hilarious people I have ever known.
I am thankful for my Husband and his sweet, quiet way.
I am most thankful for the two sleeping babies in the nursery.

I hope that everyone had a wonderful time with their families this Thanksgiving.  I, for one, am going to do my best this year to keep the spirit of the day with me and be thankful for the good things in my life every day. 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 

Image Courtesy of Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment