Sunday, November 13, 2011

One Year Ago Today...

Bill and I had to drive out South last night to pick up my Craigslist loot.  The ladies house happened to be right by the Conceptions office.  We started talking about how it was about this time last year that we made that journey.  Today, I looked back through our files and realized it was exactly one year ago today that we had our transfer.  Funny huh? 

I remember coming back from that appointment last year, so scared, but hopeful too.  I wanted it to work so badly.  I was terrified of how I would handle it if it didn't work  Secretly, I hoped for twins.  It seemed greedy to feel that way, so I don't think I ever actually said it. 

Somehow, someway all of our prayers were answered.  I don't know how we were so lucky.  Even now, I thank God everyday for these babies.  They are the most amazing gift to ever come into my life. 

The pictures you see are the first we ever received of our Zachary and our Zoe, one year ago today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment