Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Little Couple

Although their journey is slightly different from mine, I do watch their show hoping for a happy outcome for them.

It was so interesting to watch the show. Last November, we went through our procedure and seeing it on TV really brought it all back to me. I was so happy to find out that their surrogate was pregnant. When they panned to their faces 6 weeks later, I recognized the expression. I won't lie, I cried. I remember that pain. It is something you would never wish on anyone. I remember going back and forth between needing to take time for myself to heal, to being so angry I couldn't even recognize myself, to urgently needing to be pregnant again. If I were just pregnant again, it would take away the pain. Obviously, it doesn't work that way; but your emotions are such a roller coaster after losing a baby.

This couple are exactly like Bill and I. I sincerely hope at the end of their journey, they get their happy ending too.

No comments:

Post a Comment