Monday, October 3, 2011

Am I Biased or Are these Babies Perfect?

I know that I am their Mother, but I personally think these babies are perfect.

We will hit 3 months on Saturday. I cannot believe it! They are sleeping from between 7:30 and 8:00 at night until about 5 am. I never thought we would hit this but we have. They are talking to us, and smiling and laughing. I am having so much fun with these babies.

Zoe is aware of her brother and when they are together is trying to get his attention to play. Zach in typical male fashion does not seem to be aware of her yet and is happily oblivious. It is so cute when Zach cries, she starts crying too. It seems that she is worried about her brother and just has no idea why she is crying.

I miss them so much when I am at work. Calling my Mom way too much to see how they are. I do enjoy talking to them on the phone though:-D

I am adjusting to being back at work and it really isn't that bad.



No comments:

Post a Comment