Friday, October 28, 2011

You Can Call me Aurora......

Okay, I won't lie I am a child of the 80's and proud of it!

One of my all time favorite movies is Terms of Endearment. I have probably seen the movie 100 times and yes, I cry every single time I see it. Sap! There is one scene from the movie that I have always thought was absolutely ridiculous. In the beginning of the movie, Shirley MacLaine basically climbs into the crib to make sure that Debra Winger's character is breathing. She has her ear all the way up to the baby and can't hear anything. She finally pinches the baby and makes it cry. She then smiles and leaves the room.

Ridiculous, right?

I am afraid that I am constantly worried that one of the babies is not breathing. Everytime I wake up, I go and check. Zach snores already so he is easy. I can literally hear him breathing in my room. Zoe Anne is harder. She is a quiet girl. Last night, I couldn't tell if she was breathing; so I made Bill go in and check too. He couldn't tell either. So he lifts up her hand, scared the poor thing half to death. She promptly went back to sleep. I smiled and left the room.

Please help me, I am Aurora.....


No comments:

Post a Comment