Friday, September 2, 2011

8 Weeks Today




I cannot believe that these babies are 8 weeks old today.

I am getting a little stressed out. They have their 2 month checkup on Weds and they will be getting their first shots. I know I will cry as much as they do. I just know it.

As a new Mom, I have a whole laundry list of things to go over with the Dr. One really weird thing is that it looks like Zoe is losing the skin from her thumb. I don't know if that is from trying to suck it so much, but it seems really strange to me.

We are still trying to figure out this whole baby colic thing without much success. I am remain positive that I will find something to make these babies feel better!

We will be having our first family barbeque with the babies this weekend. I hope everyone has a Happy Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment