Monday, August 22, 2011

Grumpy Baby

I love being a Mom. Deep down, it is all I ever wanted to be. I do feel like I am still struggling more than I should be.

Zach is a pretty colicky baby. I try so hard to try and figure out what it is that will make him feel better. To date, I have not succeeded. If anyone has any ideas of something that might help, I would love to hear them.

I know they say this stage should pass by 3 months, but could last up to a year.

Oh goodness, what will we do if it lasts that long?

1 comment:

  1. My nephew (now 13) was colicky for the first year. There wasn't really anything that soothed him. For the most part, my sister just wore him in a carrier and went about her day, household chores, took him on walks, etc. It was a tough year for them - I do remember that! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete