Saturday, September 17, 2011

Bad Mom

Yes, I am afraid that it is true, I am a bad Mom. Why, you ask? I put my two defenseless children in their bumbo's yesterday well before their time. The box says they should be good to go at 8 weeks. Well, my babies are a good two weeks past that time. I thought it would be fine. Clearly, it was not fine.

Zoe, hunched over from the get go. I am ashamed to admit, I laughed and I laughed hard. She stayed in there for a good minute before letting me know of her displeasure. Zachary fits in the chair good, that chunky monkey. He does not mince words though, he alerted me to his displeasure immediately. Proof, of my bad deeds are attached.

In other news, yesterday was my 42nd birthday. My Mom and Niece came over to babysit the babies so that Bill and I could have a date night. We went to Maggiano's Little Italy. Oh my goodness, I ate long after I should have stopped. It was so good! Even more than that, it was so nice to have a quiet evening with Bill just to catch up. Everything has been such a whirlwind since the babies arrived.

Everyone kept asking what I wanted for my birthday. There is nothing else that I need, I got all I ever wanted on July 8th of this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment