Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Glad that is Over



Well, I am happy to report that when I went back to the Dr today the infection is now under control. I just have to take the medicine until it is done but I should be fine. I would be lying if I didn't say that I was worried that I would be going back into the hospital today.

I go back next Weds for my 6 week follow up appointment. I can't believe it has been 6 weeks already!

The babies both discovered their hands today and were actually enjoying the time in their bouncy chairs. I think we are really starting to hit that patch where they are awake as much as they are asleep during the day.

Yesterday, we completed our journey to the babies Dr's office. Zach is now 8.5 lbs. I was afraid he was gaining so much that they were going to put him on a baby treadmill. He is good, they want him nice and chunky! Zoe is now 7.9 lbs. They have just about outgrown their newborn diapers headed off to size 1 already.

They are growing way too fast for me already. I've attached a picture of them waiting to head off to the Dr. yesterday.

Not sure if you noticed but somehow I gave birth to Arnold from Different Strokes. An 80's reference for any of you that are out there:-D

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy things are clearing up and you didn't have to have another stay at the hospital! I can't imagine the logistical nightmare that would have caused with the babies at home. They are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete