Monday, December 13, 2010

One More Day!

So I was spotting again yesterday. Goodness gracious, knock it off already!

We go in for our ultrasound tomorrow morning. We can finally get the answers we have been waiting for. Honestly, even though on the one hand I have a really good feeling about the whole thing; on the other I am terrified there will be no heartbeat. I just want this to work out so badly.

I cannot worry about receiving bad news until I get it. I just don't know what I would do-the last miscarriage was absolutely devastating and I just don't know how I would handle another one right now.

So for now, I will keep picturing a healthy baby, maybe two with amazingly strong heartbeats. I am grateful that this part of the wait will be over one way or the other tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment