- We started out the year officially trying to get pregnant.
- We made the decision to see the RE in May.
- Had the best day of my life in June when Bill and I got married!
- Found the infertility to be mostly age related.
- Made the decision to give IVF a try in August and amazingly found out we were pregnant.
- Two weeks later had the worst day of my life when the Dr called to let me know the we had miscarried.
- Great day again when I flew an airplane for my birthday!
- Even though still struggling we decided to give IVF a whirl in November.
- Amazing days when we found out we were pregnant again and the subsequent ultrasounds showing both babies with heartbeats, growing, and moving around like marathon runners.
2010 absolutely has been the happiest and the saddest for me. I would never let myself say that it was a bad year because of the struggles we had. Too many amazing things occurred as well. I am embracing all of 2010. The horrible sadness that came from losing our first baby and the amazing high of seeing the twins. Of course, I worry everyday and I pray that they will continue to grow and that they will be healthy.
I have high hopes for 2011 and cannot wait to see what the New Year brings us. Good and bad 2010 was a whirlwind. I am excited to see what you have in store 2011-BRING IT ON!!
Wishing you all the best-Happy New Year!