Thursday, March 10, 2011

Glucose Screening Take 2!!

Well, tomorrow is the big day. I have to go back in to try and take the test one more time! I have been pretty sick all week so I am hoping for the best. I am going to get up, take my anti nausea pill, have a little something to eat and go for it! Wish me luck:-D

Other than that, things have been going pretty good. Getting pretty excited about the anatomy scan next week. I am keeping my fingers crossed that everything is still okay with the babies. I still worry so much; but I am fairly certain I will worry about them in one way or another for the rest of my life.

I have been looking at baby stuff but still have not been able to pull the trigger and buy anything. I think we are going to order the cribs tonight though. Big move! Making this first purchase has been a hard move for me to make. Important move though. Weird, I know. We just want these babies so much that the thought of something going terribly wrong and having a nursery in the house scare me to death.

However, it is time to stop avoiding...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your first purchase!!! Good to get an update from you! Can't wait to hear about the anatomy scan! No doubt they are growing and healthy!!!

    ReplyDelete