Tuesday, March 15, 2011

We have a.......

We are so excited right now, it's a boy and ........ a girl. Isn't that amazing? The ultrasound tech said " You can be done!"

Everything looked good, no problems at all. They couldn't get a good look at the girl's face because she was sleeping on her stomach. Which is funny, this was my previous sleeping position before the babies nixed it!

I will get an ultrasound every month now, so they should be able to get what they need on a future visit.

Right now, everything is full steam ahead with nothing to worry about. Until of course, I create something in my head to worry about. Stop it........

6 comments:

  1. That is so extremely cool!!! I'm so happy for you!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesssss.....my dream pregnancy!

    MissConception

    ReplyDelete
  3. PERFECT!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are interested in seeing some pics, go to our gallery site at

    http://billandjeri.homeip.net/gallery/mygallery.aspx?aid=65

    Just copy the above URL and paste it into your web browser.

    ReplyDelete