Tuesday, January 18, 2011

12 Weeks and You Must Chill!!




I have always been a thinker, a planner, and a worrier. Thinking is cool, planning is better, the worrying now that is an issue!

We went in for our NT scan today and everything looked great. Both babies had a heart rate of 159. At this first glance, nothing appeared to jump out to indicate down syndrome; which is great. I would really really prefer to skip the Amnio if I can get away with it.

We saw the babies again and they look great. Wiggling around like crazy, you would too, if somebody kept poking you like that!

I have decided that I need to chill and just enjoy where I am right now with this pregnancy. I feel really good after the ultrasound today, and we are at 12 weeks. I am just going to put the worrying on the back burner until there is officially something to worry about. That is my story and I am sticking to it!
Next Dr appointment in 4 weeks..........

3 comments:

  1. I hope you succeed in your new zen attitude! It seems like your babies plan on sticking around, so yes, it's time to let the worry go and enjoy. Congrats again, I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're able to relax soon! What a nice milestone to be passing! Also, I passed a blog award on to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so awesome.
    and i hope your relaxing is going well.
    so well, in fact, that you haven't been blogging!
    i love your writing. i awarded you a blog award on my site. :)

    ReplyDelete