Friday, January 14, 2011

What a Terrible Dream

I am going to warn you this dream is just awful; but it has woken me up the last few nights.

In the dream Bill and I go in for our NT scan. To us, everything looks fine and we are thrilled as we always are when we see the twins. The Dr then informs us that one of the babies heart has stopped somewhere along the line. This is the point where I wake up.

What is going on? I know that I am just worried about the scan on Tuesday. Maybe even a little more worried than I was willing to admit. This is ridiculous though. I think my subconscious and I need to have a little chat. Ney Ney on the Nightmares about the Bebe's-K?

Going to try and go back for a little nightmare free rest-I hope........

1 comment:

  1. Yuck, I hate dreams like that. Best wishes for an uneventful NT scan!

    ReplyDelete