Monday, May 23, 2011

30 Weeks and All is Well.....

Everything is going so fast. I can't believe that we are already at the 30 week mark.

I am still working and there has still been no talk of putting me on bed rest yet. Keeping my fingers crossed! I am definitely not spry by any stretch of the imagination but I am plowing right along. My hope is to work up until the very last second so that the majority of my time off will be spent with babies and not Dr. Phil:-D

In our ultrasound a few weeks ago the ultrasound technician noted that the little girls head was just a tad smaller than the little boys head. She said it probably wasn't anything to worry about and the Dr said the same. Of course, the next few days I spent googling and worrying a lot. I am still a little worried but am trying to remain very positive until our next ultrasound in 2 weeks.

The nursery is coming along nicely. We have one Winnie the Pooh mural done and the other should be completed this week. My plan is to post pictures next weekend.

Even though I am uncomfortable and very tired; I know that I have nothing to complain about and try very hard not to. I am feeling very lucky and can't believe how close we are getting to bringing those babies home. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment